P Seven FSII HUBZone apparently successful offerors were announced last 08/30/12.
P Seven FSII 8(a) apparently successful offerors have been selected and began to be contacted on 9/26/12.
P Six FSII Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Businesses received their awards on 11/25/12.
P Fourteen FSII Small Businesses apparently successful offerors were announced on 12/21/12.
P Five FSII Economically Disadvantaged Women-Owned SB apparently successful offerors were announced on 12/21/12.
Click HERE to see the complete list of FirstSource II Awardees.
MasThink congratulates these winners, and all responders within the IT small business community.
Our continued support allows primes and sub-contractors execute succesfully on this program. We specialize in:
- Aligning your sales strategy to its vendor and partner needs: OEMs + Distributors + Other VARs + Credit Partners
- Developing an effective Opportunity Pipeline Management process.
- Streamlining your bid response process.
- Maturing your quote-to-cash Cycle and improving your performance reporting capabilities.
- Designing a comprehensive credit strategy to meet your increased financial needs.
- Implementing an Order Management System that performs effectively in a highly transactional environment.
Whether you have been awarded a prime seat, or you want to position your business as a sub-contractor, we have the direct experience to help you succeed in the VAR world.
Contact us today to learn more about how we can support your growth and diversification efforts.
☞ (949) 870-7557 - email@example.com